- Our products and services are targeted for adults and business entities. The Service is strictly for your personal, non-commercial use unless you enter into a separate agreement with us for your commercial use. You may not use the Service if we have terminated any account of yours or banned you.
- Our Site, our Site Services, our Content and our Updates are therefore not meant for persons who may be defined as minors under applicable law. However, it is not possible for our Company to determine whether any user of our Site or Site Services is a minor. To access or use the Service, you must be at least 13 years old. It is the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to monitor whether a minor is using our Site or Site Services.
- You may only use the Service as expressly permitted by these Terms. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by CoinCapNews, its third-party providers and other respective owners, if any.
- CoinCapNews provides content through the Service that is copyrighted and/or trademarked work of CoinCapNews or CoinCapNews’s third-party licensors and suppliers (collectively, the “Content”). For clarity, Content shall include all such content accessed by you at any time. You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by CoinCapNews and such third parties through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of CoinCapNews and such others. Accordingly, you shall protect the proprietary rights of CoinCapNews and all others having rights in the Service during and after the term of this agreement and comply with all reasonable written requests made by CoinCapNews to protect its and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Service.
- Subject to these Terms, and your compliance with these Terms, CoinCapNews hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable license to use the Content and to use this Service, in each case solely for your personal use. You agree not to use the Service or any of the Content for any commercial purpose. Except for the foregoing license, you have no other rights to the Service or any Content, and you may not modify, edit, copy, distribute, reproduce, publish, display, perform, license, sell, rent, lease, loan, create derivative works of, create any index, reverse engineer, alter, enhance, provide access to or in any way exploit the Service or Content in any manner.
- If you breach any of these Terms, the above license will terminate automatically.
3. Our Site Content
- The Site and the Content is for Your personal and non-commercial use only.
- The Site and the Content is provided by Us and Our third party providers for Your general information only and is not intended for trading or investment purposes or to address Your particular financial or other requirements. In particular, the Content:
- Expresses no opinion as to the future or expected value of any currency, security or other interest.
- Does not constitute any form of advice (financial, investment, tax, legal or otherwise) and should not be relied on for any purposes;
- Does not constitute any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any of the products or services listed or referred to;
- And is not intended to be relied upon by You in making (or deciding not to make) any specific investment or other decisions.
- You are therefore strongly advised to procure your own checks and professional advice before you decide to make any trade, investments or swaps as no Content constitutes any trading or investment advice or guarantees of any kind (including but not limited to guarantees on gains/benefits/returns).
- The Site and the Content may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to user forums, product and service reviews, bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by Us. The views expressed by other users on Our Site do not represent Our views or values.
- The Site and the Content may include advertisements or other promotional materials from third parties (including other suppliers of goods and services). Such advertisements and promotional materials have not been verified or approved by Us, do not constitute any advice from Us, and are not any endorsement by Us of the advertiser or of their products or services.
- Where We list or describe different products and services, We try to give You the information You need to help You compare them and choose the right product or service for You. We may also have tips and more information to help You compare providers. Some providers pay Us for advertisements or promotions on Our Site or in emails We may send You. Any commercial agreement We have in place with a provider does not affect how We describe or rank them or their products and services.
4. Prohibited Activities
You agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
- Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, “scraping”, robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, or download or store Content (unless expressly authorized by CoinCapNews).
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any CoinCapNews server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another’s password/credentials or any other means;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
- Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content.
5. Links and third party sites
- The Site and the Content (including information we send to You) may contain links or references to third-party websites. Any such links or references are provided for Your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CoinCapNews of the site. Your use of a third party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party website.
- When you leave the Website, whether via a link contained on the Website or through the use of your web browser or other navigational tool, the information you view is not provided by us. Our terms and policies do not govern your use of third-party websites. We are not responsible for, have no control over and do not monitor or review the content of any other website. A link to a third-party website does not imply sponsorship, approval, affiliation or endorsement by CoinCapNews of the linked third-party website or of that third party’s products or services.
- You agree that CoinCapNews will not, under any circumstances, be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any goods, services, information, resources and/or content available on or through any third-party website or services, for any dealings or communications you may have with third parties, or for any harm, damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any of the foregoing or your use of or reliance on the materials or the content or business practices of any third party.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any Content on it or that we send to You.
- We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or use of or reliance on any Content displayed on Our Site or that we send to You.
- In particular, In no event shall CoinCapNews or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of data or profit, sales, business, revenue, anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any business interruption; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CoinCapNews’s website.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and any and all claims, disputes or other legal proceedings by or between you and us, including but not limited to any claims or disputes that are in any way related to or arising out of these Terms or your use of or access to the Service, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with U.S federal law without reference to any conflict-of-law principles.